Classy Couture

There is no need for a description. You either know or you don't. And if you don't, you definitely need to find out.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Hey Dolls!

For those who haven't heard of me yet, I'm SheIsClassyCouture! I used to have a web site but since that shut down(I was seriously bored of it!) I made a google blog! Who am I really? I can't tell you. That wouldn't be any fun! ;)

Right now I'm sitting in my room because I unfortunately have a cold! But that's ok! I'll make it obviously because I am Blondie Girl. Maybe I should add a description... Here ya go!

Height: Just right.
Eye Color: Cerulean
Hair: Blonde
Weight: As if I would tell you
Age: Confidential
Originally from: Paris, France (I moved to the U.S. when I was young thank gawd. Now I don't have an accent.)
Currently Wearing: A dress and heels(I was just informed I'm going out for brunch at the Polo Lounge)

2 Comments:

At February 15, 2007 at 3:00 PM , Blogger GreenEyedGorgeous said...

Blondie Girl. I think you are so amazing! I remember your web site and i missed hearing from you! Email me girl!

 
At February 15, 2007 at 3:03 PM , Blogger SheIsClassyCouture said...

Thank you GreenEyedGorgeous. It's so nice that someone remembers me. I will contact you ASAP but I have such a busy schedule! And I promise a new post is coming within the next few days. Keep watching!
Love,
Blondie Girl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home