Classy Couture

There is no need for a description. You either know or you don't. And if you don't, you definitely need to find out.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Invitations and Applications

Application:

1Describe how you look, and basically what your life is like.
2 Describe yourself in one word.
3 Where do you stand in your school? Hot or Not?
4 Why would you be perfect for the guild? At least 3 sentences, please.
5Anything else fabulous that might help you get into the guild or you simply want to tell me?

Good luck, darlings! Hopefully I'll see you in the guild. Even without an application, I do let some people in. So you may get an invite even before you send an application or around the same time. Oh well, either way, you're in.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 23, 2007 at 3:45 PM , Blogger mareGa said...

Thanks so much for the invitation!. Let me know at my e-mail what do you want me to do.

Love.

mareGa.

 
At February 23, 2007 at 4:07 PM , Blogger SheIsClassyCouture said...

Welcome to Classy Couture Darling. As being one of the few invites, (there are less than ten per year), we are giving you special privleges that others will not have. I will email you as soon as I can.
XOXOXO
SheIsClassyCouture

 
At February 23, 2007 at 6:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi and thank you for the invite but erm I'm a little baffled on what to do sorry?

 
At February 24, 2007 at 7:48 AM , Blogger SheIsClassyCouture said...

Doll, it's quite simple! Email me at SheIsClassyCouture@hotmail.com and i'll give you all the details. When you're an invite you get the easy road to fame. You don't have to complete many tasks at all. Should I make a blog post to make this matter more clear?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home